Saturday, September 10, 2005

This picture of my brother Nico and the fishes that we caught. He came back from Brunei this weekend and I brought him out to go fish at the place that I found recently.

We fished from 4pm till about 6pm, not bad for 2 hours of fishing for Kota Kinabalu standard. Most time, I fished whole day and get totally nothing worth bringing home. Today we caught two nice fish.

One is a Treadfin Trevally on his left and the other one is... hmmmm I dunno, some rock fish? There are heaps of those fish around but most of them are the size of 2-3 fingers which are not worth keeping and better off released back to grow.

It was raining quite heavily in the morning but the tide was also quite low in the morning so we cant really fish anyway. I actually had a bit of reservation on whether we will get anything today because from previous experience, after any downpour the fishes are not really keen on bitting. The tide is the highest at about 4pm so we reached there with the highest tide possible for that day which is 1.1 metres.

The downpour in the morning flooded all my chilli trees pot so I had to like spend whole morning repotting my chilli trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home