Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Planted 6 species of chilli on the 30th of August 2005, namely:
  • Fatalli (2nd September 2005) - 3 days after planting
  • Chocolate Habanero (Not germinate yet)
  • Orange Habanero (7th September 2005) - 8 days after planting
  • Red Savina Habanero (1st September 2005) - 2 days after planting
  • Bulgarian Carrot (Not germinate yet)
  • Caribbean Red (1st September 2005) - See picture below next to the wormy
On the left is a picture of the chilli that I got from Vietnam. Still not sure what species it is, still scouring the internet to find out. Still no luck.

Anyway, recent thing that I added to the chilli tree is a few earth worm that I got from my dad's garden.

I saw in discovery channel about the worm being good for plants and stuff and it supposedly produce the best fertilizer which is even better than commercial ones.

I released about 5 each per pot, hopefully if they survive they should be doing their magic of creating their black poo. Well anyway it looks exactly like the one below. I forgot to take a snapshot of it. Grab this from some site through google.