Thursday, August 25, 2005

Orange Chilli!!!

Yay, my chilli turns color today 24th August 2005!!

Omg I just noticed :( my digital camera date is still 2004!!!

Oh well, anyway since the last entry, the chilli seeds that I bought from South Africa and planted have germinated.

I now have over 25 small chilli trees!!! The problem is being so much looking forward to planting them, I kinda forget to label the pots what the species of chilli I planted :(

So now I don't know which tree is which but they are one of, RED SAVINA HABANERO, Golden Habanero or Bolivian Rainbow.

My bad!!! Oh well I am just happy that they germinate,
at least my spending of USD 40 on them is not a waste of dough.So my plan of chilli invasion of my hometown is moving according to plan huehuahue....Shown below are two of such trees, as you can see they are still tiny and slightly different in color.










Seeing the chilli seed actually grew into a tiny chilli tree makes me feel
somewhat over my head and I bought another pack of chillies, this time its from UK. I just can't help myself when I saw the chilli fruits that they supposedly will produce.

Shown below are the ones that I selected. It cost me
£1.95 each packets. I bought like 12 packets, each of the following species.
  1. Chocolate Habanero
  2. Fatalii
  3. Bulgarian Carrot
  4. Antillais Caribbean
  5. Chiltepin
  6. Marbles
  7. Habanero Paper Lantern
  8. NuMex Twilight
  9. Caribbean Red Hot
  10. Orange Habanero
  11. Red Savina Habanero
  12. Jalapeno
Add that with the one I got previously, I now have in my hand 17 species of chilli. Other species not listed above are - Golden Habenero, Hungarian Cheery, Bolivian Rainbox and French Wax and of course the unknown chilli from Vienam.

The one I like the most is the NuMex Twilight, picture on the
right, quite colorful species of chilli. I didn't realised there are so many species of chillies!!!

Alrighty then, how about more pictures of those chillies that I bought

Fatalii, Chocolate Habanero








Chiltepin













Aeeew time to have dinner, don't have any fishing entry this time, except someone caught a 4.5kg Giant Trevally at Likas Bay. Tall tale??? maybe :) me dad saw it with his own eyes, so he say :D

But then again me dad is a retired teacher cum full time fisherman and as we all know all fisherman exagerate the fish that got away or that they saw, in fact it will probably "mutated" to be a 100kg shark in a week tim
e.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home